Paper Shredding Services
Paper Shredding Alberta Service Area:
- Cold Lake
- Fort Saskatchewan
- Grande Prairie
- Medicine Hat
- Red Deer
- Spruce Grove
- St. Albert
- And More!
Merlin Shredding offers paper shredding services for any home or business in Alberta. We have proudly been providing paper shredding services since 2008, offering both one-time purge and regularly scheduled services. Our paper shredding will help you stay compliant with all provincial and federal laws, and can prevent data breaches or identity theft from occurring.
Our Paper Shredding Services Include
Paper shredding will help to keep your business, customers and employees safe from fraud and identity theft. If you are interested in paper shredding services throughout Alberta, contact Merlin Shredding today!
- Secure, Lockable Consoles: These provided containers are an ideal way to store your documents in-between shredding service intervals. Secure containers are lockable, hold large volumes of paper, and they blend into any office décor.
- On-site Shredding: For added peace of mind, we offer on-site shredding. Your documents won’t leave your sight until they have been completely destroyed through shredding.
- Off-site Shredding: We provide off-site shredding as an alternative to on-site if required. This shredding service is provided at a secure facility and is also compliant with privacy laws.
- One-time Purge: If you have a large amount of files that require shredding, we also offer one time shredding services. This is an especially popular service during tax season, to remove office clutter and backlog.
- Scheduled Pick-up: If you regularly deal with large volumes of paper, we can arrange a weekly, monthly or quarterly scheduled pick-up at your business.
- Certificate of Destruction: We provide a Certificate of Destruction for every shredding job we complete. This ensures the destruction process has been completed and shows your compliance.
- Residential Shredding: If you have a large amount of personal files such as old receipts, bills or anything that contains your name, address or personal information, we offer residential shredding services that can help prevent identity theft.
On-site and Off-site Shredding Services
Merlin Shredding offers on-site and off-site shredding for homes or businesses throughout Alberta, and our service area ranges from Calgary to Edmonton. Either is a great option for those who need paper shredding with very little interruption at your workplace. You can trust that your files will be completely shred and completely destroyed, greatly reducing the chance of a data breach.
On-site shredding is a fully secure shredding service that provides you with added peace of mind. It is used by law offices, medical clinics, hospitals and healthcare providers that need to witness the entire destruction process. We will arrive at your location and shred documents and files on-site, under complete supervision by you or a staff member. This will provide the peace of mind that your records and files have been completely destroyed because you have witnessed it personally. A Certificate of Destruction, which is written proof that all content has been destroyed in accordance with privacy regulations, will be provided after everything has been shred. On-site shredding will keep you and your business in compliance with all provincial and federal privacy laws.
Off-site shredding is another sufficient approach to document destruction. We will supply you with attractive, lockable shred bins in which you can store your old files, then once full we “swap” out the bin and replace with another empty one. Your documents are then transported to our secure facility where all information is destroyed through secure shredding. You never need to worry about documents piling up around the office. Our off-site shredding services are completely secure and are trusted by businesses throughout the province of Alberta.
On-site and Off-site Shredding Service Areas:
If you need on-site or off-site shredding services contact Merlin Shredding today! Our experienced and professional staff can provide you with any type of paper shredding, and will help to keep your business in compliance.
- Red Deer
- And More!